The Eden cubicle range is an extremely durable, versatile and reliable cubicle system that is suitable for all environments. This flexible system can be adapted to suit any building interior and is a popular choice for schools, hospitals, offices and leisure facilities. Eden combines aesthetics with quality, durability and reliability. The hardware can be used with either 12-13mm or 19-21mm panels.
- Available in all performance materials – Melamine Faced Board (MFC), High Pressure Laminate (HPL) or Compact Grade Laminate (CGL)
- Supplied with Satin Anodised Aluminium (SAA) or Satin Stainless Steel (SSS) ironmongery
- Available in a wide range of colours and woodgrains
- Postformed pilasters – optional extra within Melamine Faced Board (MFC) and High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
A cubicle system that is so versatile that we call it the chameleon. This flexible system is perfect for any environment because it can be adapted to suit any building interior.
Eden cubicles comprise flat pilasters either lipped all round or postformed vertical edges. Partitions panels are edged all round in a 2mm high impact PVC lipping. Cubicles are laterally braced by the SAA ‘D’ profile headrail. Partition panels are supported on an adjustable support leg.
- Melamine Faced Chipboard
- High Pressure Laminate
- Compact Grade Laminate
- Real Wood Veneers (horizontal grain direction subject to surcharge)
All fittings are supplied in either:
- Satin Anodised Aluminium
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Powder coated to any RAL colour of your choice including textured finishes
Included as standard: hinges, adjustable partition support leg, channel brackets, high contrast indicator bolt (compliant with Part M of the Building regulations), headrail and hat/coat hook.
Eden Cubicles are typically configured, but are not limited to the following dimensions:
- Height: 1950mm to 2040mm
- Floor clearance : 50mm to 150mm
- Depth : 1500mm to 1800mm*
Eden Cubicles are typically configured with 150mm floor clearance but can be as low as 50mm if required. Optional floor to ceiling cubicles are also available with minimal floor clearance for increased privacy.
* HPL cubicles with a depth greater than 1500mm subject to a surcharge
Eden toilet cubicles are available in configurations to comply with approved Document M complete with outward opening doors. A stainless steel ´D´ handle is supplied for the outside of all outward opening doors as standard. Matching grab rails are also available for the cubicle interior.
Eden is our ´chameleon´ cubicle. It is so versatile that subject to the combination of panel material and ironmongery selected, Eden can be used in virtually any environment – toilet cubicles, changing cubicles, therapy cubicles, study booth, sunbed and shower cubicles (supplied with curtains instead of doors if preferred).